(Call, GPS, SMS Tracker)
- Android OS> = 2.1.
- Uninstalling Secure OS> = 2.2. (Not available with the version of Google Play).
- Memory card preferred but not essential.
1) Allow "Unknown sources" (Allow installation of non-Market applications).
Menu => Settings => Applications
2) Download and install "MobiTrackApps".
1) Create a new account.
- Enter information (e-mail and password).
- Click "Create account".
- Read and accept the terms.
- You should receive a verification email in your inbox.
- Remember to confirm your email address.
1Bis) Use an existing account.
2) Save a phone.
- Indicate the name of the phone you want.
- Check "Hide icon" and/or "secure Uninstall" if you want to hide the icon in the list of applications and enable a secure uninstaller. (Not available with the version of Google Play).
Warning: If you hide the icon it is sometimes necessary to restart the phone for it to disappear.
3) Delete download history.
- Open your browser
- Menu => Downloads => Check the application => Delete
4) Connect to the website to start tracking: http://mobitrackapps.com/login
4. How to uninstall MobiTrackApps.
- If you enabled the secure uninstall :
1- Menu => Settings => Security => Select device administrators => Uncheck Service Network
2- Menu => Settings => Applications => Manage Applications => Service Network => Uninstall.
- If you have not enabled the secure uninstall :
1- Menu => Settings => Applications => Manage Applications => Service Network (or Call, GPS, SMS Tracker) => Uninstall.
Warning: The software is designed to track your SMS, Calls and Locations data on a phone you have or you have the proper consent to monitor it.
If you install the software on a phone that you do not or you do not have proper consent, you are illegaly, I will not be responsible for your actions.